Refresher Driving Lessons by Cambridge Intensive Driving
A refresher driving course is designed to make you a safer, better and more confident driver. The course is for individuals who have already passed the driving test either in the United Kingdom or in another country. A refresher course is quick, easy and is also ideally suited to those that need to get a feel of driving in the UK.
How long is a refresher course?
At the start of your course, your driving instructor will assess your driving. He or she will then provide you with an accurate breakdown of which areas need improvement and how many hours you will need. How many hours needed will also depend on your needs.
If you have not driven in some time and simply need to regain skills and confidence, 3 to 5 hours will in most cases be sufficient. If you need to re-take the driving test or have moved from another country and need to take the UK driving test, 5 to 10 hours may be needed as the driving test manoeuvres will need to be completed.
Who will benefit from a refresher driving course?
- If you are staying in the UK and have only driven in another country.
- You feel that your driving skills are lacking and outdated.
- Driving confidence has been lost due to a long break from driving or an accident.
- You have had your licence revoked and need to re-take the driving test.
- Your job requires that you drive.
- Refresher driving lessons are charged at £23.00 per hour.
If you would like to discuss a refresher course and how many hours we suggest it may take, please e-mail